For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Victoria is seeking enterprising and inspirational students for its President’s Vietnam Scholarships program.
By offering this opportunity to Vietnamese students who face financial difficulties in reaching their academic goals, the University of Victoria wants to give them hope.
University of Victoria, founded in 1963, is a public research university located in Greater Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. It offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why should I study at the University of Victoria? In addition to excellent academics, this university offers you opportunities to put what you learn into action by making an impact in the world around us.
Application Deadline: June 1
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awardss: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible countries: Vietnam
- Courses or subjects eligible: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by the University.
- Eligibility criteria for applicants include:
- In order to be considered for an entrance scholarship, applicants must be admitted to Victoria University.
How to Apply
- Application Process: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply on the university’s website. The candidate is then eligible for the opportunity program.
- The following documents must be submitted with your application:
- Transcripts from all institutions you’ve attended (including UVic)
- A copy of your CV or resume
- Assessment reports
- GRE and GMAT
- Candidate’s requirements for admission include:
- GPA in required courses: minimum 4.0/9.0 (B-) with no mark lower than 3.0/9.0 (C+).
- GPA on most recent 12.0 units of course work: minimum 4.0/9.0 (B-)
- This is the language requirement.
- CAEL score of 60 with no section less than 50.
- IELTS score of 6.0 with no component less than 5.5.
- TOEFL score of at least 79 on the iBT (internet-based test) with at least 17 on each section, or 550 on the PBT (paper-based test).
Students entering their first year of undergraduate study can receive three awards worth $10,000 from the University of Victoria.