In the medical doctoral field, McGill University is one of Canada’s most popular institutions that annually welcomes international students from more than 149 countries around the world. More than 399 courses are offered across 50 different research facilities at McGill University, including universities and colleges offering classes in a broad range of subjects, including biomedical engineering, business analytics, architecture, chemistry, anthropology, and chemical engineering.
In the area of education and research, McGill is internationally recognized for its high academic standards. Nobel laureate Ernest Rutherford carried out research at McGill University examining the nature of radioactivity which contributed to its tradition of innovation on its campuses including the development of the artificial blood cell (the artificial red blood cell) and Plexiglas. Today, at McGill, researchers and professors are conducting pioneering work in epigenetics, developing new energy systems from plants, advancing every imaginable frontier in human achievement.
- Host University: McGill University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 10,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: December of every year;
There are now scholarships available for Master, Undergraduate, and International Students through the McCall MacBain Scholarships. Science, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Education, Art, Architecture, Dentistry, Business Administration, Law, Education, Urban Planning, Medicine, Science, Physical Therapy, Music, Public Policy, Management, Science, Science Applied, and Social Work.
Designed to support students with the guidance, field knowledge, and worldwide environment they require to make an impact on the world, the McCall MacBain Award is a comprehensive graduate scholarship.
McCall MacBain Scholarships are available to Canadian students throughout Canada. The application process will include nearly 60 additional scholarships worth $5,000 or $10,000 each.
- Residents of Canada, permanent citizens of Canada, or refugees in Canada must be enrolled in this program;
- By August 2022, all applicants will be in the process of receiving a Bachelor’s degree or have already graduated.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at McGill University in master’s or professional programs by the fall of 2022.
- The applicant of the McCall MacBain Fellowship program for the autumn 2022 starting program will be able to apply from June to September 2021.
- Additionally, a minimum of one full-time master’s or professional degree program that is eligible for admission in the summer or autumn of 2022 is required to be applied directly to McGill. Their applications must be completed by the deadline if they meet the final selection requirement or no later than mid-December 2021.