Aspiring and enthusiastic students with excellent academic achievements can now apply for the Dean’s Scholarship program at the University of New Haven.
This scheme is designed to support international students who wish to enroll in undergraduate courses at the university.
New Haven University opened in 1920, and is a public research university. A variety of degrees are offered. The teaching and learning experience at this school is excellent.
Why should you attend the University of New Haven? In addition to a comprehensive education, TCU offers students a rewarding learning environment that prepares them for complex career challenges and potential success.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA and international
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses: The sponsorship is offered in all subjects offered at the university.
- All applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- The Dean’s Scholarship is awarded to domestic and international master’s students who demonstrate academic merit after a thorough review of their application materials.
How to Apply
- Admission: Applicants must be admitted to the university’s undergraduate degree program in order to apply for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants must submit these documents: the Pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts, photographs, a CV, and a statement.
- Prior to enrollment, you must meet the university’s requirements for admission.
- The requirement for English proficiency applies if your educational experience was not conducted in the English language.
In order to study in the United States, students will pay only 50% of the tuition fee.