Enhance your knowledge and skills with the Professional MBA in Energy Management international awards. This grant is being offered by the WU Executive Academy.
Any nationality can apply for the study award if they want to pursue the MBA program in 2021/2022.
Vienna University of Economics and Business’s Executive Academy is a business school. Among the best business colleges in the world, it offers an array of degree programs.
What makes WU Executive Academy unique? With this academy, you’ll learn the skills you need to fit into the business world of today. The faculty is comprised of global experts and internationally respected professors.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course level: Master degree
- Awards: € 6,000 discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- All countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible course or subject: Professional MBA in Energy Management.
- Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify:
- You must be an international applicant.
- To apply, the applicant must be enrolled in the master’s program.
How to Apply
- The application form for admission to the master’s program at the Academy must be filled out by the candidates in order to be considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Requirements: They include the following:
- Pay slips, income statements or confirmations from the employer are required as proof of salary upon request.
- You must also provide proof of extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical bills, etc.).
- Admission Requirement: Students must meet WU’s eligibility requirements.
- Language Requirements: Candidates must demonstrate fluency in German or English.
Professional MBA Energy Management students will receive a €6,000 discount at the WU Executive Academy.