This course will give qualified students from across the globe a chance to earn an EU Transitional Award at the University of Arts London (UAL). The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2021/2022.
It was designed to support and encourage intelligent and deserving applicants at the University of Arts London to attend the pre-degree course, undergraduate or postgraduate program.
A collegiate higher educational institution located in London City, the University of Arts London was founded in 1986. Attending events and sharing opportunities upon study at this college can open doors to networking and collaboration. Taking advantage of our six colleges’ best facilities, as well as our deep industry connections and career resources, will allow you to thrive.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Arts London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Pre-degree, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not specified
- To be taken at: UK
- The only nationalities accepted are those of the European Union.
- Students can enroll in UAL’s 6 colleges for pre-degree, undergraduate, or postgraduate programmes.
- Aspirants must fulfill these criteria in order to be eligible:
- The nationality of an EU country of permanent residence and
- Paying EU fees overseas and
- They must have been offered a place to study a pre-degree, undergraduate, or postgraduate course at one of UAL’s six universities starting in 2021/22.
Method of Application
- Students are not required to apply, they just need to be accepted into an undergraduate or master’s degree program at one of UAL’s colleges and will be guided on how to apply for UAL’s grants.
- Applications must be accompanied by a copy of immigration certificates, ID cards or other proof of address and a fully completed course application in order to receive an online grant application form.
- All candidates must meet the university’s entry requirements to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are recommended to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate their fluency in English.
EU students who have been affected by the immediate impact of Brexit are eligible for this transitional financial award. The fee reduction will be £10,000 per year for pre-degree and undergraduate students. Graduate applicants will receive a fee reduction of $5,000.